In-person sessions are organized in one-to-one or in small-group sessions by scheduled appointment or drop-in. Through the Northeast eTutoring Consortium, online tutoring is available as asynchronous writing feedback and in chat rooms for selected disciplines.
- Sign-ups for Individual and Group Tutoring Appointments will begin Monday, 2/6 and tutoring will begin Wednesday, 2/8.
All tutoring appointments are made using WCOnline.
Tutoring Center Appointment and Cancellation Policy:
- Make your appointment at least 24 hours in advance.
- Cancel at least 24 hours in advance. If you cancel late or miss your appointment without canceling twice, you will need to contact the Tutoring Center to access future tutoring.
- How to Sign up for Tutoring: Video Tutorial or Powerpoint
- Returning students logging into WCOnline: click here
- Join the waitlist for a course or tutor
- Click here for guidelines for alternate tutoring locations and restrictions
- Click here for School of Science Drop-in
eTutoring services are scheduled through the NE- eTutoring Consortium. eTutoring services offered are: asynchronous writing feedback (Writing Lab); asynchronous eQuestions; and live tutoring for a variety of subjects.
Click here, for more info on eTutoring.