Tutoring Center Office Hours are Monday through Friday, 8am to 4:30pm. Tutoring is offered Monday through Sunday, 8am to 8pm.
Tutoring Sign-Ups Start Mon 2/5/24
Individual and Group Tutoring Starts Wed 2/7/24
- Individual and group tutoring appointments in writing and most subjects are available free for TCNJ students 7 days/week, 8am-8pm, online and in person
- All tutoring appointments are made using WCOnline
- Free eTutoring services are available for asynchronous Writing Lab and live Zoom subject sessions. Log in at etutoringonline.org. Click here for more info on eTutoring
Tutoring Center Appointment and Cancellation Policy:
- Make your appointment at least 24 hours in advance.
- Cancel at least 24 hours in advance. If you cancel late or miss your appointment without canceling twice, you will need to contact the Tutoring Center to access future tutoring.
- Students are allowed one subject tutoring session per week in the same course and three Writing Consultations per week. Click here to request a duplicate subject tutoring session per week.
- Overview of Tutoring Services: Video Presentation
- How to Sign Up for Tutoring: WCOnline Video Tutorial
- Returning students logging into WCOnline: click here
- Join the waitlist for a course or tutor
- Click here for guidelines for alternate tutoring locations and restrictions
- Click here for Drop-in Tutoring for Math and Sciences