- Foreign Languages & English as a Second Language
- English, Writing & Grammar
- How to Write Your Graduate/Professional School Application Essay
- Academic Assistance Access
Assistance in various subjects, including: English Grammar, French, Philosophy, Psychology.
- Grammar & Style Resource
Grammar and Style Handbook; a checklist for writers.
- Dartmouth Academic Skills Center
Learning strategies guides, exam-taking advice, stress management, time management, etc.
- General Study Skills
Covers many topics, including: notetaking, proofreading, procrastination, and many more.
Foreign Languages & English as a Second Language
- Spanish Tutorial
Reviews many aspects of basic Spanish: nouns, articles, verbs, conjugations, etc.
- Dave’s ESL Cafe
Website with many activities, hints, and links for ESL students, tutors, and teachers.
English, Writing & Grammar
- Purdue Online Writing Lab
Many resources for composing well written papers.
- Writing Tips
Tips for composing better sentences, paragraphs, and papers. Heavily grammar and style oriented.
- Thesis Statement Tips
Tips on developing a good thesis statement.